Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

White bullet And a Chunk of something melted that has ING on it

spudnuts11

Had a good 2 hours today.found a clad pennie,quater,dime-pictured.
but found a bullet that is white in color and twice the size of a 22.cal it has 2 rings with signs of a rifeled barrel,what is it ?old or modern.
The chunk that is melted looks like silver,see the ING on the peice,my Garrett AT PRO is Screaming 80-87.
I could not go A foot with out finding more of it and I thought it might be junk,there is a lot of it but left it in the ground
Please help with the ID of pictures

The Bullet is a fairly modern production bullet. looks to me either a 38 caliber or 44 cant tell exactly but more than likely its a 38 nullet, should be a 158grain lead roundnose. Most 44 magnum lead bullets are of a semi wadcutter type, which is a completly different design.

Thanks for the info on the bullet, was told it was old becouse of the color
but I did not think so.Look at the last 2 pic I believe it is sterling silver
what u think SEE the ING on it in cursive,melted.I found a bunch of it

Thanks Again