Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites Beach Hunter I.D 300 Users

finnfoto

Just currious if anyone has or uses this unit and if anyone has run it underwater. ? nSnorkeling? fully submersed.

How did it handle in Salt water.?

I have the Beach Hunter ID, and it dose very good on beach. If it shows red it is iron, if green it is coin or silver ring. If yellow need to dig could be gold or pull tab. I have even used it in the park one time when I was not at home and had my other detectors. It will find coins and rings on land as good as on the beach. I wish I could change coils for park, just a little heavy for park hunting. It goes deep on gold and coins. Hope this helps, I love mine. flintstone

I have the Beach Hunter ID among other water detectors.. Let me tell you it's a good machine, great for coins and jewelry. Just take your time and learn the machine. And remember it's made by Whites, the best. Good luck.

Hey finnfoto, I have a BHID and it handles very well in salt surf. I've been in waist deep surf and it does good, it does help to have a coil stabilizer. The BHID is very sensitive and doesn't
need to be cranked very much, while on Daytona Beach last month I was digging penny's and dimes a foot deep and the sensitivity was just below preset. Water Hunter said it, take your time and learn it you will be rewarded.
HH Dale

I just took one in on trade actually one of the older ones with the black coil and two decals.

214785758_5_644x461_metalloiskatel-podvodnyy-whites-beach-hunter-id-300-odesskaya-oblast_rev004.jpg

Bench testing I was impressed, my first experience with one. You won't be looking at DP's, 1280x's anymore. Heck even think it may trump the Tshark.

I may be looking to do a coil mod, having the ability to swap search coils. Looks like there's plenty of room for a bulk head connector on the control box.