Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites Blue & Gray pro w/ tone modification

rlchntr

Please let me know if this is compatible for the tone mods done on the 5900 / 6000 / XL pros. I am a little confused...

Thanks!

- Gary

"Blue & Grey" this is only marketing. It differs from 5900 only with the colour of the casing, name and inscriptions on the indicator (in red colour). I assembled already MultiTone to such detectors. They worked O.K.
Mrand

Thanks mrand, just the answer that I was looking for! There are two models of the Blue & Gray. The original has a volume control, and the later model does not have a volume control. I have the original. I assume that the tone mod kit will work on both?

Thanks again,

- Gary

If you will turn on the bottom of the casing (7 screws) and you will see this number, all is O.K. You have an entire certainty that MultiTone will work correctly.
Mrand

mrand,

I took the casing off and there is one digit difference in the circuit board number... I sent you a message.

Thanks,

- Gary