Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

whites coinmaster pro???

I am looking for an entry level, inexpensive and easy to use detector to loan to friends when hunting together. The Whites coinmaster pro metal detector looks like it may fit my needs. Does anyone know anything about this detector? Thank you.

I have one and think it is a great little machine. Like any Machine it does have a learning proses But it will find what you are looking for I have found pencil eraser ends at 5 in and a ton of clad. I would recommend buying one.

Thanks T-ledoux. What kind of depth do you get from this detector and how good is the discrimination?

Ok first post here. I bought one 6 months ago and I'm up here by Seattle. For a entry level unit I couldn't b happier. I've found close to 20 rings, most silver. A big gold pendant, gold earrings, tons of clad coins, and silver dimes. Yesterday got my first old coin!!! A 1892 p barber dime at 6.5 inches. Smack dab next to a foundation of a old house!!!! This machine is a no brainer for the cost! Ive also found stuff up to 8" before no problem!

Also I forgot to add is that in this 6 month span I've cashed in my junk silver rings and gold I've found and made enough back to pay for the machine almost twice over. Plus counting all the clad coins I've put into rolls and deposited into my bank.

I bought a coinmaster pro for my 10 year old boy. He loves it and sometimes finds more than me. For the price it is a great machine.

Recently i just bought my first coinmaster pro detector and it happens to be this one. It does not seem to be real consistant at all. I am using it in a very long ground could that be the reason? I put my girl's ring on the ground and it would not pick it up so I adjusted the disc setting all the way down and it still didn't pick it up.