Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

White's D2 vs 6 by 10

JHM

I know the D2 10" round coil will be deeper than the 6 by 10. But I was wondering how much difference there would be between these 2 ? I'm leaning toward the D2 for schoolyards and general purpose hunting in medium trash.

I haven't used the 6x10 but have been running the D2 pretty exclusively. My favorite coil on My MXT Pro. Hits on coins real solid and plenty deep to. Pinpoints excellent. To me the D2 is a real winner.

I run both coils & find that the D2 does go a little deeper but only by a inch when air tested, I have dug more deeper coins with the 6x10. The D2 is lite & easy to swing but I find myself with the 6x10 on the majority of time, it is also better around trash.

I had both and after testing and using them both, I sold the 6 x 10. The D2 is deeper and separates really well for a coil that size. The D2 is one of my favorite coils.

Have been using both for a long time. D2 is deeper in my area but loves steel bottle caps. The 6X10 is lighter and better with rusted bottle caps.

Ray

I'll also say the D2 does like steel bottle caps! Dig more with them than any other coil I have.