Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites Detech 9" Ultimate coil

KSDfisher77

Hello everyone! I was searching the ole interweb lastnite & ran across a whites detech 9" ultimate coil for the whites V3i, dfx, mxt, & a few other machines.
Does anybody have 1 or had 1 of these coils for the whites DFX or V3i? Do any of you have any feedback or experience with 1 of them. Any & all help appreciated. Thanks.

I just cant seem to find much info on the coil, it's like it was a limited run or something. If it's anything like the Detech 7" ultimate it should be a sweet lil coil. I found a new 9" ultimate coil from a old whites dealer & ordered their last one remaining. Supposedly the 1 I ordered is v3i rated, but I'm not holding my breath on that claim. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks.

Hello. I think you ordered from C E NW. Yap, it was a nice deal on that one, but when my arrived it wasn't V-rated (Sticker reads DXF, MTX, M6); may be yours will be.
Anyway, it works great on my MXT & DFX. On the VX3 it runs great in 2.5kHz & 7.5kHz.
It is DEEPER and more sensitive than the 10" DD and 950ish, and the 950 I have IS a deep one.
The 7" Ultimate I own runs all 3 detectors & IS V-rated. ( Sticker reads V3,V3i, VX3).
I really like it and the balance is superb, I can hunt all day with this one.
Oh, one thing to mention is, running the VX3 in one frequency saves a lot of battery power.
I just cant seem to find much info on the coil, it's like it was a limited run or something.
In 2021, when I wanted the 9" Ultimate the first time, I had a conversation about it with Detech/Bulgaria. They didn't even have knowledge someone was selling them for White's detectors. So I think you should be correct about the limited/test run.

Hello. I think you ordered from C E NW. Yap, it was a nice deal on that one, but when my arrived it wasn't V-rated (Sticker reads DXF, MTX, M6); may be yours will be.
Anyway, it works great on my MXT & DFX. On the VX3 it runs great in 2.5kHz & 7.5kHz.
It is DEEPER and more sensitive than the 10" DD and 950ish, and the 950 I have IS a deep one.
The 7" Ultimate I own runs all 3 detectors & IS V-rated. ( Sticker reads V3,V3i, VX3).
Oh, one thing to mention is, running the VX3 in one frequency saves a lot of battery power.

In 2021, when I wanted the 9" Ultimate the first time, I had a conversation about it with Detech/Bulgaria. They didn't even have knowledge someone was selling them for White's detectors. So I think you should be correct about the limited/test run.
Yeah I've been watching that coil at said site for a couple months now. When I seen the blowout price, I said what the heck! I figured if the coil didnt work on the v3i.
I got it for my DFX if needed. I bought the Detect 8x6" coil for my DFX & unfortunately it makes my v3i overload in 22.5khz if I remember correctly. My 9" Detect ultimate is supposed to arrive monday, so we shall see. Thanks for the reply! I appreciate the knowledge.

Yeah I've been watching that coil at said site for a couple months now. When I seen the blowout price, I said what the heck! I figured if the coil didnt work on the v3i.
I got it for my DFX if needed. I bought the Detect 8x6" coil for my DFX & unfortunately it makes my v3i overload in 22.5khz if I remember correctly. My 9" Detect ultimate is supposed to arrive monday, so we shall see. Thanks for the reply! I appreciate the knowledge.
Hopefully it will work with your V3i in all 3 freqs.
When I got the Arrow from Detech, I ordered this for the DFX & MXT, I was very surprised it works on the VX3 in all freq. too.
So may be your 9" will do, too. Fingers crossed.🤞

Yea!!! NCD: New Coil Day!!! Well my 9" Detect ultimate showed up this morn. Cant wait to test it on the V3i, hopefully it works in 3 freq. Yep Vito you were correct mine is marked dfx/mxt so I shall see. Lmao I'm still happy to own it, looks about like the perfect size coil. It's got factory coil ear supports 2, never seen that from Detect.
20230522_094136.jpg

Yap, it was a GREAT deal. And when the deal was done I realised they shipped it overseas at no charge. Great business, KUDOS to C E NW.
It's a shame they're out of stock now... at that price.... I would've grabbed one for my MXT.... Didn't know they had em when they did...
C E has them 9" Ultimate by Detech in stock, but at no bargain. Sorry.
But it really is a great coil and you'll have no problems using it on the MXT.

Yep the 9" ultimate detect coil i recieved is marked dfx/mxt. But I think it might be or have been tuned to run on V3i. It isn't overloading in 3 freq. I have not tried in 22.5khz alone yet. But is a snappy lil coil in 3freq, so I might be ok. Time will tell. Thanks for the feedback from you guys that own it.

I was trying to find a 10" DD for the MXT and ended up just buying one of these 9" ones. It does pretty well on the MXT but I think it's even better on the V3i. Almost identical to the SEF 10x12 performance in my soil per both machines. If you have a MXT, DFX, or V3i and cannot find a 10x12 SEF, this would be a great alternative coil.

Yep the 9" ultimate detect coil i recieved is marked dfx/mxt. But I think it might be or have been tuned to run on V3i. It isn't overloading in 3 freq. I have not tried in 22.5khz alone yet. But is a snappy lil coil in 3freq, so I might be ok. Time will tell. Thanks for the feedback from you guys that own it.
Does it pass overload testing with sensitivity set at 15 on the V3i?