Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites DFX/V3i aftermarket shaft.

KSDfisher77

I was curious if anyone knew of any carbon fiber shafts for the whites DFX & V3i available? Preferably telescopic. Or what is your thoughts on using another brand detector shaft. Say like a teleknox for a equinox or something? I'm pretty good at fabricating, say for mounts & such. Any feedback & help appreciated. Thanks.

I thought Steve Herschbach over at https://www.detectorprospector.com/forums/ was selling what you're looking for.... But now I can't find any of the links I thought I saw... I did find https://www.andersondetectorshafts.com/collections/whites-shafts But the prices are ugly.... so I'm no help at all... :surrender:
Yeah I was looking at the andersons shafts, but couldn't seem to find 1 for the v3i/dfx detectors. Basically the only reason I'm looking is I would like to breathe some new light on a couple older detectors. Thanks.

spotted this doing my poking around this mornin.... If it's nothing.... No harm no fowl....
Yeah I was thinking that a xp deus shaft might be a good swap over. I was looking at some of Steve's carbon fiber deus shafts. They are a beautiful piece of work/art. Thanks.