Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites Goldmaster GMT mini coil for 48 Mhz?

Joe Z

Hi
I just purchased a Whites Goldmaster GMT in 48 Mhz and i see they have a mini coil for the 50Mhz GMT but do not see anything in the 48 Mhz frequency (which i have). I imagine the 50 Mhz won't work but is there a small coil by anyone to fit the newer 48Mhz machine?
Thanks for any imput.
Joe

The Mini 4"x6" Goldmaster Shooter Coil will work on your GMT. It's designed to work on all the Goldmaster nugget machines from 48 kHz to the 50 kHz Goldmasters. They changed the frequency over the years so they wouldn't get interference from other Goldmasters close by, but all the Goldmaster coils are interchangable.

That is really good to know because when you go to that coil for sale it says it will fit all goldmasters and thinking 50Mhz and 48Mhz difference i just wasn't sure. Thanks for clearing that up