Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

White's is a first class company

Mister ED

Sent my Vision in for the 1.3 update. I included a 3 year old pin pointer with a cracked case.Also mentioned the coil did not air test high enough. And asked for new leather ear covers and a extra screen cover.
Gave them a phone number to call for a credit card number for the pin pointer repair and cover I wanted. Guess what my phone never did ring.When I opened the box, I got all new Items for what I asked for.
That's one fist class company. They stand behind what they sell and care about their customers. More company's should follow White's example.

Thank you Whites Fred

All good news! Thank You

Jerry

Whites has the very best customer service in the industry!

Reminds me, I sold 3 detectors to get the V. One was a GM3 I had only used once. Somehow I had lost the gain knob which greatly effects value for whatever reason. I called whites to replace it before listing it and they said they'd send one out and finished up the phone convo. I stopped the nice lady before she hung up thinking she had forgetten to get my CC info. Nope, no charge. Knob in my mail box in 3 days.

I'll tell you, That knob probably cost whites a couple bucks at most. But service like, at the moment I was getting ready to pull the trigger on a $1600 machine made me feel much better about my decision.

I am a Ford man myself and live in metro Detroit area. Imagine if the American auto makers could have had that that same attitude towards there products years ago.

Aaron said:
I am a Ford man myself and live in metro Detroit area. Imagine if the American auto makers could have had that that same attitude towards there products years ago.

There is a similar company in the auto industry. AMG, makers of the Hummer H1. If you ever have issue that is difficult to resolve you can call the plant itself and talk to anybody on staff about various issues in their specialty. Parts aren't free but shipping always is. I once had issue with mine that my local dealer was unable to correct. I called AMG to ask questions about what it may be (trying to personally inform my mechanic) and AMG flew 2 techs to CA to fix the problem. :clapping: I went to my dealership and met the techs, they took me to lunch and both gave me their personal cell phone numbers incase I ever was in a jam. Mind you these were not regional techs that every manufacturer has - they were plant employee's.

That is just awesome! Giving that kind of service must have "short term" bean counters everywhere, loosing there ugly sleep!

It just seems like no matter what your problem is some one at White's has an answer and they go out of there way to see that your problem is solved and you are satisfied. I have nothing but the utmost respect for the White's Family and all there dealers. Thank you White's
:whites:
:cheers:

White

I bought my first Whites detector in 1962 and the policy was in affect then---(Ken White Senior) was in charge then and he started there policy back then-What a nice guy He Was; Well because of that policy I have bought many Detectors ALL of them White's; Never bought any other Brand in my life---I always looked at all the new models made by other manufacturer's but could never see that they were any better and they did not treat there customers as good as Whites---Long live Whites Detectors !