Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites is right on with this one

redbird

A little confusing at first but you must have the patience This machine is 100% worth the money but those that are in a hurry to use it , will want to smash it, so I say to all who want it... careful there is a monster in this machine that is willing to be tamed only by the right person ,all others stay away you will end up crying like a b%&^$ , But seriously, I can't believe the response Im getting with this machine it is right on with the silver and wheats. Went to the areas that I did with the DFX and bingo It was responding to wheats like a mad beast a mad deep beast I say. If only whites could make a pin pointer with with that TX boost WOW

Others have posted to lower sensitivities, at first, and work your way up after getting the machine more down. That is the best advise period. (It isn't like your performance will be hindered much as this thing is a beast.)