Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

whites mx sport for the beach

doc holiday232

Have always wanted to hunt the beach and now looking for a detector--would the waterproof whites mx sport be useful for dry,wet sand and shallow wading? thanks for your time.

Check the Utube out.. ..

Mine does great on dry and wet sand. I can run mine wide open with no trouble. Actually better than the MX5, MXT or the Xterra 705 that I used to have. It will work in the surf but sensitivity has the be reduced to 4 or 5. Still I have found gold and silver rings in the surf with it. Have not tried fresh water but my guess it it should be killer, especially on small finds other detectors miss. Of course the MX Sport is not a beach detector, but a do it all type detector. For all around detecting you can't go wrong. Only thing I have noticed is old rusty beer caps will id as a dime. But then again if you were using a pi machine you would be digging everything anyway. Coins id very well though. Hope this helps you.