Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

whites mx sport

I found a sweet deal on this machine. I had one before and it did not fit with me. I think I never gave it fair chance. OK I took it out to new property. I was impressed with the depth. I am still learning the machine but its a whole lot better than I gave it credit.

PS I pulled bucket list Morgan Silver dollar on this hunt.

Congrats on the big silver.

All to often users of all brands don't give newer detectors a fair chance. I'm glad you are liking the MX, it is supposed to be a good one.

I was guilty of not giving the sport a chance being so different than my mxt all pro.What was confusing in the audio is now a benefit just learn what the machine is telling you.A hunt in the rain under the wires I was able to hunt in the boost mode.Most machines cant handle the emi here the mx sport is very stable.My first silver was a 1861 seated dime in an infestation of nails,,,,,CEDAR

Attachments

• IMG_0623.JPG
    IMG_0623.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 170
The Sport is a great single frequency detector. I was also used to running the MXT and MX5. First few times out with the Sport I tried to run the sensitivity around 8 and was picking up all kinds of ground noise. Finally figured out to try factory settings until I got used to the Sport. Rarely ran the sensitivity over 6 in the soil around Charleston SC. The Sport hits small targets very deep and has great separation.