Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites Mxt Pro Groun Balance

Minton1

Hello, sorry for my English, I have a Whites Mxt Pro and I don't know how to ground balance, can you tell me how to ground balance step by step? Thank you in advance for your help. have a nice day

1.. Select the coil you want to use.

2.. Select the Search Mode you want to use and the Discriminate setting. Put the right-side Toggle in the center 'Lock' position.

3.. At the search site, turn the MXT Pro 'On' to the Sensitivity level you want.

4.. Adjust the Threshold to a comfortable slight audio Hum.

5.. Hold the coil 6" to 8" above the ground in a clean, metal-free area.

6.. Press and hold the center Ground Grab touch-pad and bob the search coils fro 6"-8" down to about 1" from the ground. Bob it a few times, usually 4 to 6, and you'll hear the audio hum stabilize.

Release the Ground Grab touch-pad and start hunting.

Monte

In the video from 2:11 on the ground balance is explained (very short moment). This is for the tracking toggle either in beach or tracking mode. If the toggle is in lock position like Monte mentioned ( and a lot of detectorists like to hunt this way) the ground grab is the method to use.

I know the manual (in the link below) is for the MXT when it arived the market. No ground grab, no backlit and only 2-tone ID. But at page 16 tracking is fairly nice explained.

Attachments

• MXT-MXT300_instruction_manual.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 307