Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites pinpointer?

Rumors and guesses, but look for it probably this fall. It should be very nice. :wiggle:

With the Bullseye II being a decent pinpointer.....w/a PITB button issue where they did the typical "White's taking care of you thing"............bet it'll be good "with a vengence".

There a lot I could say about the new Whites pinpointer.....sorry to say....I cant. What I can say, is this.....it will be unique....it will be to some extent, unlike anything else...It will be AMAZING ! AND......it will be my ONLY pinpointer for several reasons.

Yes, sometime in fall.

I sure hope they come out with a nice one that will work good with there detectors and others. I have both the other top pinpointers and they interfered with my Whites detectors. If they can make one like the top ones, only total water proof and work with all detectors it will be a hit. COME ON WHITES, I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT. Flintstone

I suppose you never know what might happen....maybe the sun wont come up tomorrow....but it should.

I think you would be happy.