Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites QXT USERS RE:

http://66.51.97.78/jb/quantumtips.html it will help you in using your metal detector.:cheekkiss:

That site IS very helpful. BTW- The author of that article is Critterhunter.
HH
Scott

Yeah ! some useful info there. I got my hands on a gorgeous Qxt thanks to Backwood Detectors (Richard) can't wait for her to flaunt her stuff.And show me what shes got.!:cheekkiss:

Just search the main detecting forum and the Whites forum for any other info, as some of what I wrote in that field guide was WAY back in the day and my opinion on various things and settings has changed over the years. One thing that hasn't changed is that the QXT is one heck of a sleeper for copper/silver coins thanks to it's low frequency and other unique features such as turning off noise reduction. I'd rank it at the top in terms of depth on a Whites machine and against most others on the market for that matter. These days larger coils on the newer Whites can probably punch deeper but they are still hampered by the higher frequency they used so results can be very interesting in comparisons. Just wish somebody would make a good DD 12" coil for the QXT. It would be right up there with the Minelabs IMHO for silver/copper. Tried the Hot Shot concentric and it never worked right so stay away from those.