Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WHITES SERVICE IS TOPS

Last week I called Whites to order a new middle rod for my M6 because the other one was damaged. I had tried to order it on-line, but there was no part number for it. When I spoke with Mary she said that she had one in her hand and would send it no charge, 2 days later I have a new middle rod. This is the second time I have tried to buy a part for my detector from Whites, but instead of charging me for the part and having me pay shipping, both times they GIVE ME THE PART NO CHARGE and send it FREE SHIPPING. I know of no other company with better Customer Service than Whites.

That is why I am whites all the wayyyyyyy Thank you whites for everything that was done for me.... I am a loyal customer:please:

Hi,
The middle rod of my M6 have been also damaged. After few days I changed that by PTSI company. But I am not satisfy by there services. I want best service. Is White really good? How can I get help form White? Another thing, I do not want free services but want best services. @Delaware Bill

Regards
Thomas