Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites Service Sucks !!!

Mark L

Sent my PI PRO in for some repair work. They sent it back with new circuit board, but failed to thoroughly test it. You could only turn the gain up 1/4 turn before it was to erratic to hear any signals, plus lost depth. Sent it back, cost me another $25. They fixed it, plus increased volume for me. Got it back, was missing the middle and lower shafts. Great! Called them Fri. told them the problem, recieved package today. Fast service I thought! Opened package, it only had the middle shaft! Guess I get to call them again tomorrow. Service, I am impressed !!!!! Mark

I advise all to send to the main plant where I have heard nothing but good. They do have satelite repair centers and have heard of problems with them from time to time...In any case certainly not the norm for Whites repair...

Doesn't sound like normal Whites service. From my experience I give them 5 stars. Maybe you should talk to someone in charge of the service dept. I don't think that is normal service from Whites.

Just have to say I have no complaints about White's Service Department. I sent my DFX in for repair and they even replaced the window screen in less then 2 weeks. I had talked to my dealer prior to sending it in. He told me just to send the coil and main housing. DFX came back and worked flawlessly!I'd give them a 5 star rating!

Not overly happy with Whites generally and their Service Depot Lombard Ill.specifically. First tried to find a Canadian Dealer close to me and White's web page identified one in Moncton, N.B. no address, when I phoned Whites was again told to contact the Moncton dealer, when I advised them there was no way of contacting their dealer, no address, no telephone number and no web page they advised me to deal with their Service Depot in Lombard, Ill. contacted them by phone and was advised to ship my XLT, sent it off, with letter and list of parts I wanted. After several weeks of hearing nothing called them and was told it had just arrived. After another wait called them again and was told it was just being worked on..received a price quote and paid by visa..another lengthy wait and my XLT arrived minus the battery pack charger and other parts I ordered. Called them and was told all parts were in the box with the XLT, such was not the case and they then finally agreed to ship the parts I ordered, and paid for. Another wait of weeks and finally phoned them again and was told they were out of batteries, they had just come in the previouos Tuesday and would be shipped. they arrived a week later with all the other parts.. That is not service, if I had not chased them I would still be waiting, as far as I'm concerned that is a poor show