Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

White's service :super:

HanoverDigger

Got the VX3 coming my way Monday. Only thing...no manual. A few emails with Steve@White's and one is on the way as I type this. Great service!

Yea, I recently purchased a used V3i and emailed Whites to see if I could purchase the DVD that is supposed to come with it.
They emailed me back and said they are sending out the DVD no charge!
Great service!

About 10 years ago I purchased a used Whites Blue and Grey......it didn't work. Sent it to Whites and within 1 day of receiving it they called and said the stock coil was bad. I shuddered when I thought of the price of a new coil from the manufacturer. Only charged me around 30.00 dollars for it. They replaced all the exterior sheet metal screws, adjusted the pots and returned it in like new condition. My bill was just over $100.00. I have sold/traded all my other brands and purchased all Whites machines. I figured stay with American made machines........no further comment needed.

Mark

I found that when you by the non American Made Machines no support existed. Plenty of advertisement to get you interested and then the hammer falls when a problem exists. I don't want to call Bulgaria, France or Turkey in hopes of getting an answer. Purchased a Makro and called K#####o who I was told was the service rep at the time. They denied it and tried to put plenty of distance between them and Makro. They gave me another name of a distributor who they said was the repair center. Same thing happened again when I called. Nothing was wrong with the machine, I just wanted some technical questions answered. Needless to say the Makro found a new home ASAP. Buy American Made machines. You can always Call Whites and speak with Steve Howard or Mary. They are always ready to help and go out of their way to exceed your expectations.

Mark

Bought a White's V3 it was almost 10 years old, WHites said they would upgrade it to a V3i for the cost of shipping. I sent it in and they not only updated the software they replaced a few faulty parts and reseated all the ribbon wires. Basically got a new machine back. That was 3 years ago and it still rocks.

Whites puts the standard...well beyond standard ..for all I mean all others to try and set a goal for in customer satisfaction and service...minelab has been the worst...maybe that will change..

I was not supposed to tell this but I am going to do it anyway. Years ago I was trying to find a bag to carry my Metal Detector. I had a V3i at the time. My V3i equipped with a Sunray would not fit in any bag and it really irritated me. One of the Whites guys read my post and sent me a Prototype Whites carry bag that Whites just did not like enough to put into production. I loved it and have been using it for several years now. There was no charge.

They are the best in service to their customers I have had them full fill my requests many times. GREAT company
DFXDon

Howdy--

I have been using White's detectors since the Eagle 2 was released and have always been impressed with both the quality of their machines and the efficiency and high standards of their service department. Also the answers to any technical questions are just a phone call away. My last experience with the White's Service Department was a few years ago when I had the Vision detector. It was a great detector I was able to dig an eagle "A" cuff button at 10"'s. The problem that I had with the detector was that after years of use it started to eat batteries both in the detector and in the cordless headphones. I could get only 30 to 45 minutes from a fully charged battery pack or new batteries. They replaced the Vision with a new V3i which I still swing. Also, while the Vision was in the shop, the local dealer gave me a "loaner" DFX to use! If another company can beat White's service department, let me know? I think that I'll have a long wait! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel