Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

White's Spectra V31 Headphones

#1Leatherneck

With regular headphones without batteries will the volume be adequate?

Will it still have any significant advantage to extend the battery life of the unit?

Thanks!

Regular headphones will have plenty of audio. You will save a little battery life due to the transmitter not being used in the detector.. How much? I really couldn't tell you, but it will save some.

Thanks! I recently traded my MXT All Pro for the Spectra V3i. I felt like the headphones on the MXT All Pro did not have hardly any volume. I have noticed the wireless headphones for the Spectra V3i has batteries? I will not want to pay very much for wireless. Although, they are really nice!

I have much to learn about the Spectra V3i! It is a very technical detector! Oh, well, that's what I really like about it!

Has anyone used the wireless headphones with hearing aids, I understand you can adjust the stereo channels
to favor right or left.
I use "killer Bee's" but wire sometimes pulls head phones off, if i get clumsy
so wireless seems the way to go.. also my partner (wife) can hear what I hear
or don't hear.

the V3i wireless head set is just fine to use with hearing aids I have them in both ears and can't heat anything with out them you just adjust the volume on the V3i and headset to suite your hearing no problem at all
DFXDon

At this time with the weather here in South Central Illinois I have not had but maybe an hour since I upgraded to the V3i, and plugged a set of headphones in. Most likely I will later upgrade also the headphones to the wireless set. Spectra V3i will certainly have an arduous learning curve. From everything I have noted this machine will require much patience in learning, and the sound is perhaps much enhanced in this learning curve with a set of headphones. Many claim the sound is the most important! Even more so than the VDI? ? ?

they are worth every cent you paid for them once you used wire less you will never go back to wired ones
DFXDon