Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

whites spectra v3i gold ring program

the hammer

hi i put to gather a gold ring program for the v3i to help you improve your success in finding gold rings . the idea is that you want to narrow your vdi range and then you want to shorten your recovery delay. also we want to change your filter to 12 ban pas, desensitize the machine. finely you want to increase your sweep speed. the idea is to make a pulltab past 2-to 2-1/2 inches look and sound unstable while a gold ring looks and sounds stable. i put together a video check it out.

https://youtu.be/99hbZyjlNz4

I have a question, do I just notch everything out on the vdi scale and only except only the 50 vid on your program, thanks for the vid, I'm new to the v3i so I'lm still learning, thanks a lot for your time. HHHank

Hi Guys,

Here is a test with the v3i on gold rings. Tried 25 rings with vdi at 9.10,11,13,14,15,17,18,19,23,25,27,28,32,34,35,41,51,52,62,75, pull tabs were 18,21,22,28,30,35,36,38,39,41,

These were the only pull tabs i had so there is sure to be more that is close to the gold.

I have altered my settings to be the same as the The Hammers Video I leave discrimination on to accept all vdi starting at 1 through to 94 but only accept the ring vdi in tone 9,10,11, etc.

Here in oz. our $2 @ $1 coins are 53 through to 60 so in the same program i accept these vdi with a different tone. And accept 61 through to 94 with a tone of 5 for the pre decimals.

RegardS Below2doe.

i only accept vdi 10-50 and null the rest. one point of this program is to make it as quiet as possible. the more time you spend picking up valuable targets the more treasure you will fined. if you accept the rest of the vdi then you probably wont profit from this.

Hi Hammer,

Tried your settings on gold rings and cannot get any difference in the tone of a pull tabs and gold rings. One other thing i notice you have a v3 which maybe you get different settings but i doubt it.

Regards Below2doe.

If it only finds gold then it’s going to be a boring day. I like to dig a wide variety of targets. But thanks for your effort, it will work for some