Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites support is 2nd to NONE!

In case you have not been following my V3i wireless headphones thread I felt this one deserved its own message. Buying from Whites is just a good idea and here is proof.

(copied from my prior message, regarding possible defective wireless headphones)

I am IMPRESSED!!!! I AM COMPLETELY IMPRESSED!! (Yes, I know I am yelling - I need to)
:whites: :clapping: :whites:

I just spoke to Whites support and Mary Hudson told me that they will be sending me a new set of headphones to ensure mine are working for a trip to Virginia scheduled for August 19th. Folks I am speechless, and you know from reading my long and rambling messages that is saying something!

I am also embarrassed that I gave them a hard time over the cost of these phones before I bought my unit. This is very impressive customer service and it costs money to provide. I give the group permission to flame me all you wish if I EVER say anything negative about Whites going forward. I have been around for 50 years and I have used tech support for technology since my late teens. I cannot think of a single user support experience that comes close to this level of customer centric support Whites offers. And here is the most shocking point - I did not make the initial purchase! I am the second owner and the warranty was transferred to me, yet I am still put on a pedestal and treated like I made a brilliant choice to go with this vendor. :thumbup: This is impressive considering the other detector vendors will not consider transferring their 90 day - 1 year warranties! :ranting:

Whites you have earned a customer for life because I consider your price points more than fair considering you treat your customers like royalty. This truly is priceless in this modern world of customer contempt and non-support. I think anyone that makes a non-Whites purchase is stupid, stupid, stupid! Way to go Whites!! :whites: :thumbup: :whites: :bouncy: :whites:

The Shark

Good to hear that they handled you so well. (Vacations don't need complications!)

If anyone has an opportunity to visit Sweet Home....you'll see how hard those truly great folks work first hand. Nothing stays the same for long because they are always changing things for improved servicing and fast turn around times. (They have earned everything they are known for!) :thumbup::usaflag:

Shark, your story is nothing new or unusual. Whites service is NO. 1. The problem is that more people don't give them the credit. ROB

i 3 ERD that HOORA!!!!!!! mickfin

Glad they were able to save your trip! Sounds like a great company. Pushing me closer to the V3i...hmmm. Looking forward to meeting you shark!

PokerShark said:
In case you have not been following my V3i wireless headphones thread I felt this one deserved its own message. Buying from Whites is just a good idea and here is proof.

(copied from my prior message, regarding possible defective wireless headphones)

I am IMPRESSED!!!! I AM COMPLETELY IMPRESSED!! (Yes, I know I am yelling - I need to)
:whites: :clapping: :whites:

I just spoke to Whites support and Mary Hudson told me that they will be sending me a new set of headphones to ensure mine are working for a trip to Virginia scheduled for August 19th. Folks I am speechless, and you know from reading my long and rambling messages that is saying something!

I am also embarrassed that I gave them a hard time over the cost of these phones before I bought my unit. This is very impressive customer service and it costs money to provide. I give the group permission to flame me all you wish if I EVER say anything negative about Whites going forward. I have been around for 50 years and I have used tech support for technology since my late teens. I cannot think of a single user support experience that comes close to this level of customer centric support Whites offers. And here is the most shocking point - I did not make the initial purchase! I am the second owner and the warranty was transferred to me, yet I am still put on a pedestal and treated like I made a brilliant choice to go with this vendor. :thumbup: This is impressive considering the other detector vendors will not consider transferring their 90 day - 1 year warranties! :ranting:

Whites you have earned a customer for life because I consider your price points more than fair considering you treat your customers like royalty. This truly is priceless in this modern world of customer contempt and non-support. I think anyone that makes a non-Whites purchase is stupid, stupid, stupid! Way to go Whites!! :whites: :thumbup: :whites: :bouncy: :whites:

The Shark

They have another customer for life.....:bouncy:

Last year I was on vacation and they kept the doors open for me for almost half an hour. What other company would do that? I bought a used DF beach detector off ebay, it was sent to me just about dead. I sent it in to Whites and they rush shipped it back to me so I would have it for my vacation. That very same vacation that I stopped in. I bought 2 coils from them I was so happy and they gave me a heck of a deal on a used coil.

As long as they keep making detectors above the rest of the field, I will never have to consider another brand. Sure I may think what about this one or that one, but all it takes is coming on to the forum and reading the finds and hearing the customer service to make realize.....Once you go black, you never go back:detecting:

devildog2345 said:
Glad they were able to save your trip! Sounds like a great company. Pushing me closer to the V3i...hmmm. Looking forward to meeting you shark!

Yep they really seemed to care. You will not be sorry if you go with a Whites machine. The work well, last forever, and if there is an issue you know there is a solid company behind it that puts you first!! That speaks volumes....... I am not saying there are not other great detectors out there....because there are! But none offer the support that Whites does. I had always heard it was great but this event only confirmed it. I see no reason to ever go with anyone else. Not to mention the V3i could easily be the last detector you would ever need to buy and I am not kidding!!

You just take care on your deployment Dog and we will catch up soon. I assure you the fall and spring in the desert is actually quite comfortable. The winder can be cold, and the summer?!? Well I think you are up to speed on that.....

The Shark

The phones arrived on Thursday and were brand spankin new!! They were sealed in plastic and had two fresh batteries sealed up in there with them. Way too cool Whites!

I packed up the old phones over the weekend and my wife will drop them by the Post Office this afternoon with the prepaid shipping label provided by Whites on the box. It doesn't get any easier.

Oh, and did I mention all I had to do was press the on button and the new phones immediately connected? Nothing wrong with the V3i, it was the phones just as we suspected and Whites really stepped up and turned this lemon into a lemonade. They sure have earned my devotion to the brand with great products and service that is equal to the excellent products!! :whites: :clapping:

The Shark

I too think they are priced too high, the detector should have came with them to begin with. I still have a cord on my headphones and they work just fine.

The phones are built for Whites. They did the best they could for you. I'm glad you are happy. ROB