Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites surf pi dual field

george

I am thinking of purchasing a Whites surf pi dual field
Is it deeper than the Surf pi pro
What depth can I expect on coin sized objects :ukflag:

George I own and use a DF and I must tell you that there is no way without extensive testing that anyone can provide you with an answer to your question!

Even then there are so many variables that I can't imagine a definitive test with accurate results.

Most of us are too busy using the machine to bother with testing. I can tell you that of all five of the water machines I own I enjoy and use the DF the most!

GL&HH Friend,

CJ

Thanks Cupajo what other detectors do you have

Brian thank you for your email I tried to reply but it seems your inbox is full
Can you tell me how would the Whites Dual Field compere to a Cscope Cs4pi

My other machines are the older model Excaliber, 2-Garrett's XL-500 PIs, and a Garretts Infinium LS. They all work just fine, but I prefer the long battery life of the DF, the ease of using the machine without constant tweeking of the controls, and the fine depth. I am finding more older rings etc and therefore know I'm finding deeper targets.

Pin pointing can be a challenge at times it seems, but then I have a real challenge with large stones where I hunt and it's not easy to locate targets in that mess sometimes.

GL&HH Friend,

CJ

Mega deep, beats the Excal hands down ai am told (thats why i bought a DF over the excal)
Just come back from a beach in n.wales and had a silver ring at approx 12", not bad!

I love mine. I have a 12" deep sand scoop that is 8" wide and I often have to double dip targets such as dimes and pennies. I have found quarters to deep to even say, people will say no way it fell out of the side of the hole. Quarters that have been in the sand leeching and have not moved can be found at 14+ deep and that does not count coil height off the sand. As soon as they are disturbed they can fade away and it is important to target chase on those.