Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites TDI beach hunting

stateguyt

Brought a original tdi (black box)
want to use it in the wet sand area (saltwater)
do I want to ground balance the machine or hunt with ground balance off for best depth
was wondering if someone could explain the best settings to use and maybe videos to watch
any information about the machine would be appreciated

Do not GB. I have used the TDI and the Pro on the beach and was always told not to GB. I have found a few rings lots of fishing sinkers also bobby pins. HH

You can download the instruction from whites web site.

sur le sable mouillé toujours geb off delay 10 le gain et bien tout dépend de la minéralisation entre 3/6 n'ayez pas peur de l'abaisser ça reste aussi efficace et sur les zones de galets retenant les zones geb sur delay 10 de toute façon même en geb on devra creuser des déchets

Is it a TDI Pro, TDI Pulse Scan, or TDI SL? They are not the same and the ground balance feature works differently.

Jeff

c'est le 1er modèle

Attachments

• tdi.jpg
    tdi.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 190