Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

White's TDI

RedRockNv

Well thanks to Richard at Backwood Detectors I have a basically new White's TDI on the way. Just got the UPS tracking number. I will be using it in the Az. gold fields and reporting back what I find out about the machine and what I find with it. Any pointers from experienced used would be appreciated. I am reading and rereading the manuals downloaded from white's site. I need to hit the ground running and looking for any help I can get. I am new to the PI machines but not to detecting.

Hi Redrock,

I suggest you spend time reading the posts on the TDI tech forum. There is a wealth of info there. Here is a link if you have never visited the site.

http://tdi.invisionplus.net/index.php?mforum=tdi&showforum=3

Unfortunately, the site is down quite a bit so keep trying if it doesn't come up right away.

Also, Whites has a TDI forum also. Here is the link to that one. Just drop down to the TDI thread once at the site.

http://forums.whiteselectronics.com/forum.php

There is a lot to learn about the TDI to get the most out of it.

Reg

Reg
Thanks for the links. I have been reading the forums trying to come up to speed and I have found your posts to be some of the more informative. I thank you for that. I have been saving posts I find interesting and informative so I have them ready to reread. I did the same thing with the MXT and found it helpful.

At the end of a daze listening to that sound, decide whether it is 'hypnotic' or 'meditative',
Have fun and good hunting.