Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites TDI

Jessgo33

Hey everyone,
I got a few quick questions. First I want to buy a Whites TDI, and I wanted to know what is the best model to buy. I see the pro, or the SI. (Pro not made anymore). Its intended for prospecting rivers and banks. What is the difference? I also want a coiltek coil are they worth investing on. What models are ok to use. I would also like a few aftermarket parts if they are available. If anyone even has some for sale i am interested.

Thanks Jess B.

Bright minds think alike, im also looking to buy a Whites TDI PRO OR SL. im thinking the sl would be much lighter and the threshold looks more stable in the videos ive watched. if you find one see if they have two ill buy it. Thanks. Happy hunting stay healthy and safe.

South where you from? My main question was I was looking for coiltek coils. I found out they dont make the Pro anymore. And the SL is lighter.

South Padre Island. Texas. I'M sure someone has a used pro for sell in their closet. the whites video posted on SL. showes them ground balancing to the extremely hot rock possible. depending on where you search that might be the way to go. I hunt saltwater beaches and don't have a pulse unit anymore, would like to have another club in the golf bag if you know what I mean. I don't mind digging a lot of trash keeps me in shape, my wife said I need to work out more and drink less beverages. OH also find her more rings. I had a whites pi pro with 950 dive coil back in 1996 I believe it was and found a truck load of gold rings, but back then everyone was wearing gold like Mr. T. not so much now. I hope you find one if so let me know how you like it, good and bad info is always welcome. Happy hunting.

Thanks I found out after some research that the machines are about the same. The SI is lighter and more easier to use. I still got a question on the coil tek. I found out the prices are going up and want to know how much better they are to use.

The Coiltek TDI coils made specifically for the TDI are available. Just do an online search. They work really well and are more sensitive when used on the TDIs than the normal Coiltek coils made for the Minelab SD, GP and GPX. Another really good coil is the Nugget Finder Sadie if you can find one.

Jeff

Thank SPT. you do the same. I just got to find a area or two to hunt where i wont get bothered and give it a try. I really like detecting, as i have had a xterra, and gold bug.