Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites TRX Pin POinter

oldkoot

Picked up a new in box TRX pointer for what I feel is a great price, I always wanted to try a TRX but because of the prices I would never pull the trigger on one when I did find one for sale, a friend in Arizona contacted me and said he had several of the TRX pointers so I asked if he would be willing to part with one and low and behold he said yes jokingly I said how much you want for one and I kind of laughed, he came back with $100 and I said sold so now I can see for myself if they are any good

the same friend also just purchased a new Nox 900, he was a Etrac user, an avid Etrac user so jokingly I asked him what he was going to do with his Etrac he asked me if I was interested in it, I said how much he came back with a price of $150 I said sold so I picked up an Etrac and a TRX pointer for $250 which I think is a heck of a deal the Etrac is in beautiful condition as this person cleans his equipment religiously

Let us know if you actually get either one
What do you mean, I already have it picked it up today had to drive 130 miles but a drive well worth the time non the less very happy with this purchase
there are deals to be had out there you just have to be in the rite place at the rite time, deals do not usually come to me like that though

What do you mean, I already have it picked it up today had to drive 130 miles but a drive well worth the time non the less very happy with this purchase
there are deals to be had out there you just have to be in the rite place at the rite time, deals do not usually come to me like that though
Etrac is still as good as anything and better than most: good hunting.:minelab:
:detecting: