Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

White's TRX

MSG Hoff

I don't know if it is posted anywhere else but White's new pinpointer will be available on February 20, 2014. It is on their home page.

Until now I think more of us have been using the Garrett Pro Pointer, I know until now it was my handheld Pinpointer choice. It is a good unit but I've seen more modifications attempted to fix features that it was lacking than I could believe.
Waterproofing, increasing its range of depth, protecting the tip from wear, and providing a means for securing against loss were the main modifications that were attempted.

[attachment 284529 ScreenHunter_135Feb.1711.41.jpg]

The Bullseye TRX has addressed all these issues and more. You can use it in the rain, or for shallow water hunting. This is a big plus for many people. If water can

Big Thanks Rob!
I'm in.
It's a moot point whether its the 20th or a month from now considering all the snow here in Chicago, but I wohldnt mind something to goof around with in the house while waiting for the thaw!
Cheers

Thanks for the review. I wasnt sure 100% what all my whites trx could do. Lol i knew it worked really well had a few nice options etc. thanks for the review. I may send mine in today for an exchange. My buddies all wanna see the new one when it arrives. Im pretty sure they are buying one also.

There have been changes since my prototype as I stated. I know the lanyard will not be included as first intended. I will be getting one of the first 20, maybe Anne will autograph mine. :devil:

Instead of posting now and being wrong :stars: I will wait until I can run mine to double check the changes. I have a few extra instuctions I will post then.

In case someone gets a pinpointer before me, Please be careful when cleaning the TRX. There is a very thin membrane under the speaker grill that does keep water out of the electronics, but since it is very thin it is also very fragile. Use only running water to clean out the speaker grill.