Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites TRX

$254 for a TRX - that's crazy.

I have two TRX's. One that I use and one that is new in the box (never been out of the box). I like the TRX well enough that I wouldn't sell either of them for $254 so maybe the price isn't as crazy as it seems.

White's obviously had some good craftsmanship in their products. The TRX pinpointer is one of them?
I am glad I bought one about (3) three years ago. And, I know where I can buy another one.
Thanks

Kind of hard "not" to have a TRX. Hopefully Garrett will see the value of keeping it in production.

HH
Mike

I loved mine right up until someone stole it off my towel in Gulf Shores. Thought I had it covered but someone must have seen me lay it down. Darn them.

Whites accessories are selling like crazy. I bid on a Eclipse 6x10 DD coil that went off auction this weekend. It sold for $480 US dollars. I couldn't believe it. I remember when at one time, Whites would run promo deals if you bought a new detector, you got your choice between the 4x6 Shooter, 5.3 Eclipse, or 6x10 for free. Now they selling for nearly $500 bucks.

If I remember correctly, Carl Moreland was the lead engineer behind the TRX back when he was still with Whites. Besides his engineering prowess, he deserves kudos for his consistent debunking of LRLs and the slimeballs who market them.

$254 for a TRX - that's crazy.

I have two TRX's. One that I use and one that is new in the box (never been out of the box). I like the TRX well enough that I wouldn't sell either of them for $254 so maybe the price isn't as crazy as it seems.
No, the price isn't crazy, it's someone crazy enough to shell out that kinda money for one!!!

TC-NM

When you buy 2 or 3 others trying to find one as good, you've spent that much and still don't like it!
I bought the MI6 hoping for something better.
It suks. On high it won't detect my 1/2" wide copper bracelet beyond two inches.
Anybody want to buy it ?
I'm sticking with the Carrot and the Quest Xpointer.

I bought the MI6 hoping for something better.
It suks. On high it won't detect my 1/2" wide copper bracelet beyond two inches.
Anybody want to buy it ?
I'm sticking with the Carrot and the Quest Xpointer.
Really haven't given it a run for the money Yet.
We'll see.