Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

whites water proof mxt ?

Will White's come out soon with a water proof detector that's better than or comparable to the mxt ? not for the beach only but all around ?

The MX5 is said to be water resistant ...but only in light rain , not submersible . I used mine in very humid conditions but I'm a fair weather hunter so on a rainy day I'm doing something else . Woodstock

Don't think so as for this they sell the beach hunter. Should be better depending on the dual frequency and
you can use it for land operation, too.

But you never know...

acemagurgle said:
Will White's come out soon with a water proof detector that's better than or comparable to the mxt ? not for the beach only but all around ?

Whites have no intention of bringing out another waterproof machine in the near future.......i was told by whites themselves after I emailed them.
They certainly would'nt bring out a waterproof mxt.....it's useless on the wet sand on a saltwater beach.....the M6 is far better.
As the poster above said,the beachunter id is whites vlf beach machine and is one of the most overlooked waterproof machines out there today.I would put mine up against anything out there for beach hunting and that includes the minelab excalibur and their other multi frequency machines.Why would they bring out another waterproof machine when what they already produce is as good as anything out there already.
I speak from experience with the mxt,the m6 and the beach hunter id and the fact that I detect the beaches full time.
Also,as said above,the beach hunter can be used very successfully inland too.

Thanks to all for your comments, ive got a new whites dual field and have found many things , but I was wondering if anything better is coming out , Happy trails

Hi again,
Your pi machine will beat anything else out there(apart from another pi) and anyone willing to put the work in with a pi will always be rewarded with more good targets.
PI machines will always be tougher to work with but they ultimately reward you more.

Thanks Nauti, Im learning , I just started in Feb of 2015 , What's your best tip for digging a signal and not digging a signal ? I dig most everything now, but the double null that usually indicates the wrong type of metal I avoid most of the time, ive found about 7 rings so far but no diamond rings ,and only one 1/2 gold and 1/2 silver

What is the difference between an mxt and m6 on salt beach? M6 seems to be an mxt in cj mode.

Nauti Neil said:
Whites have no intention of bringing out another waterproof machine in the near future.......i was told by whites themselves after I emailed them.
They certainly would'nt bring out a waterproof mxt.....it's useless on the wet sand on a saltwater beach.....the M6 is far better.
As the poster above said,the beachunter id is whites vlf beach machine and is one of the most overlooked waterproof machines out there today.I would put mine up against anything out there for beach hunting and that includes the minelab excalibur and their other multi frequency machines.Why would they bring out another waterproof machine when what they already produce is as good as anything out there already.
I speak from experience with the mxt,the m6 and the beach hunter id and the fact that I detect the beaches full time.
Also,as said above,the beach hunter can be used very successfully inland too.

Well, aren't you in for a surprise! Might want to remember that waterproof does not automatically mean salt water.

Thanks Steve, I thought that their might be a chance that Whites would see the value and benefits of an all around waterproof detector , I can wait to see the MS sport

I talked to a guy that field tested the unit. He says we are going to love it

The MX Sport is gonna be awesome! :whites:White's has really got the buzz going on every forum! :crazy::chase: Way to go White's!!!:thumbup:

Hi Steve! I have some v3i coils and I saw that you mentioned a possible adapter that might fit the mx sport. How likely would such a adapter be made?