Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites XL Pro Tone ID Mod.

flashs

Does anyone have any information on a new manufacture tone id mod. kit being sold by TAKTYK?
His email address is taktyk@taktykpulse.com.pl.
Apparently he sells a pulse detector also.
Here is a copy of the email he sent me:

HI,

Module MT5900/6000 120$ + 10$ shipping.

Module MT5900/6000 + schematic white’s 6000 + wiring schematic.

Module works of white’s 6000 XL PRO.

Payment by PayPal taktyk@onet.eu

Regards,
TAKTYK

Apart from that I have no other information, but I would dearly love to have this mod on me like new xl pro !

I was going to try his kit but got lucky and found an XL Pro with the original mod kit. I asked him it his was a copy of the mrand design but he said it was his own design. The tone mod makes it a different machine.

Here's a link

http://taktykpulse.com.pl/dokumenty/Microprocessor_module_MT_5900_6000_EN.pdf

And on youtube

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ULBCVn51UyM

Does he ever made for the idx?

Has anyone contacted TAKTYK recently regarding a tone modification kit for a (6000) XL Pro? I tried the above links but they were unavailable or expired. If anyone has any information please let me know.
Thanks,

I finally contacted TAKTYK and got a module ordered for an XL Pro. He did say that he has a few more if anyone is interested. You can contact him at taktyk@onet.eu

Thanks,

Decided to try and find info on the mod for the White's XL Pro, to where you add a capacitor linked to a toggle switch from the coil connector wires inside the box, red and white I think, to where when activated it allows you to use coils make for the next line of detectors, DFX, MXT, M6, etc., I remember reading about it years ago but I'm having trouble find it, what capacitor, color wires. If anyone has this info, or schematic, please let me know as I'm still digging for it. I've already have done the tone mod. Thanks

Actually it's a mod for the XLT, but not sure if if it is the same, or can be done to an XL Pro. Actually it's a 0.1 microF capacitor between the green and white wires on the inside of the box on the coil connector, not red, linked to a toggle switch. If activated you can run coils for DFX, MXT, and M6, turned off and you run the 6.59 kHz coils. Still looking for information if someone has done this to an XLT, and if it will also work on an XL Pro? If anyone has done this please let me know. Thanks