Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

who are racer dealers in the u.s.?

Nailed-it

I'm thinking about a racer, just wondering when they will be available and who are the u.s. dealers? I've read some comparisons/similarities to the f75. I just got my f75, and honesty haven't used it more than a few hours. It does seem very sensitive but target i.d. seems jumpy. How is the target i.d. on the racer? Is it more stable at depth?

I pre ordered mine from John at JMTMetaldetectors.com. He is a sponsor here. I think he has one racer standard pack left.

Vance Metal Detectors is going to carry them..I got my Deus from him he is my go to guy and he is a great relic hunter

Or, does a person have to order the pro pack, to get the small coil.?

SavingThePast said:
Larry at NWI Detectors. best dealer i have ever dealt with...

I will second that! Larry is top notch all the way, plus great service after the sale. Jeff

Don at North Georgia Relics--best prices on ANY detector.I have bought 5 detectors from him in the last 2 years and compared his prices to everyone else and ole Don is # 1.

JMT Detectors nailed his last standard pak, small coil, covers and lower rod....SMOKIN DEAL :smoke: