Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Who goes swimming; CTX3030 or Nox800

Chris(SoCenWI)

I recently bought a sand scoop. Water levels are really low up at the lake.

I have both the CTX and Nox. I've heard of water intrusion issues with both, I've never water hunted with either. My main detector is my Explorer XS, but that isn't waterproof.

Opinions anyone?

Thanks,

Chris

I recently bought a sand scoop. Water levels are really low up at the lake.

I have both the CTX and Nox. I've heard of water intrusion issues with both, I've never water hunted with either. My main detector is my Explorer XS, but that isn't waterproof.

Opinions anyone?

Thanks,

Chris
I was looking at you tube on water detectors and it showed this guy with 25 detectors .He had all top of the line detectors how ever he was going through all the detectors as how good or a pain to use..He mention the CTX 3030 an he said the unit it was all incase regardless of what went wrong It cost $1000 to work on it even when it had a simple water leak.Is this right or wrong:shrug:

I was looking at you tube on water detectors and it showed this guy with 25 detectors .He had all top of the line detectors how ever he was going through all the detectors as how good or a pain to use..He mention the CTX 3030 an he said the unit it was all incase regardless of what went wrong It cost $1000 to work on it even when it had a simple water leak.Is this right or wrong:shrug:
I friend had his fixed out of warranty with the blue screen death. Just a couple hundred bucks. Lots of experts out there LOL

stay in knee deep to waist deep water with the nox and DON'T DROP IT OR LET THE CONTROL HEAD GET IN THE WATER. Hunting win chest deep water with the nox submerged is not a good hunting plan.