Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Who has sun-ray gold headphones

Wheatie43

I made my own adapter on my At-pro and bought some sun-ray gold headphones.When i switch my limiter switch sound goes from my headset to the speaker on detector is this the way it suppose to work? Cause instuction on the headphone says this function may vary from detector to detector whether the limiter is incorporated in the detector.Any help?

My Sunray don't do that with any machine I have. Don't have an adaptor for the at though.

My sunrays have never done that either. I haven't tried them on the At PRO yet as I don't have an adapter but I have used them on Garrett's GI-1500, GTAx-1250 and GTAx-550 and they worked fine on those machines. I've used them on Minelabs, Fishers, Teknetics, and Whites machines too and never had any trouble with them.

Yes the speaker works on the detector when its unplugged.on the other switch which is the mode it works fine.Its on the limitor side.I connected it to my Ace 250 and switch the limitor it has sound in one position and nothing in the other position.Its the oppisite on the At-pro. may have my wires cross on the 1/4 plug that i made?

I suspect it is the way I wired my plug as well but not an issue as long as switch is in position to bypass external speaker.

Thank you Ray-Mo! I tried switchin the red and white wires its the same thing so it must have a built in limiter in the unit.

in the circuit...it's just the black and white...hook the white to the Left and right and the black to the ground .....when the headphone's plug in they put resistance in the circuit causing the internal speaker to go silent....since the waterproof plug is not like other mechanical stereo jack's they do it electronically...

the limiter switch is some how tricking it into thinking it's unplugged....Ill bet if you hook the white to left and right then it will work forget the red... put switch in stereo on the phone's and see if the limiter start's working...

Weird aint it the way headphone's can be wired..

Keith