Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Who is using the 11" coil and anyone beach hunt with the Deus?

jtalley007

Very interested in this new machine, mostly for high iron trash but would be nice to know some old timers that are using it in open woods and possibly salt beaches

I have multi-frequency for that but if a 2lb machine would work on the beach that would be the bomb.

What kind of relic depth are you getting with the stock coil and the 11"

Thanks guys

Jerry

I have used mine on the beach but its not exceptional on the salt wet , anywhere on land should be fine . 9in coil for the ploughed and the 11in on the pasture .

I will be trying my new 11in coil soon on the beach when I get the chance and will try 4khts too as have found on here that it works better with iron , we will see!
If it does excel then my next acquisition will be the 13x11 coil.

If you are talking about fresh water beaches or the dry sand regions of salt water sites, the Deus will provide exceptional performance in terms of depth, target seperation and sensivity to low conductive targets (gold).

When you get into the wet salt water / black sand region, you will have to make some changes in hunting style and it is still a single frequency VLF detector. I have pulled coins at 12"+ on the salt water beaches in Florida (northern Florida) with the 9" coil so going to the 11" or 11"x13" coil will get addtional depth.

Andy

Instead of the 13 x 11 coil I have decided to buy another 11in coil as I have 2 Deus I might as well have the best coil for them both.
Should be out tomorrow but the weather is going to be bloody awful and the beach may not be in suitable state for searching either.
If no then I will be out on Friday.