Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

who out there is still using a cz-20 that was converted to a 21 ??

Mark ( ohio )

I had mine converted last season but only used it once since then. Do u think the conversion was/is an improvement ( if it is, in what way )... or no noticeable change what-so-ever.

Just curious on your thoughts.. Mark ( ohio )

My CZ20 is still a C20. It stopped ground balancing correctly and lost a lot of depth when the ground balance failed, so it is sitting in the closet. I have not had it converted because it is tuned to have nickles sound mid-tone so that I can just dig the mid-tones at the beach. Fisher will not tune them that way; Tom D doesn't tune the waterproof ones and I haven't talked to the guy who tuned my CZ20 in several years so I don't know if he still tunes them. I'm well equipped with water detectors so I kind of don't care right now. I suspect that ones converted to CZ21 will be just like any other CZ20 or CZ21 with some variance in performance from unit to unit but generally all performing alike.
Sorry I'm not in the position to do the exact comparison you asked for.