Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Who wants some of this - -

steve in so la

Rain, that is :) We got 2 3/4 inches in 1 hour today. Now we have received over 8 inches for August so far. It will take a week to dry enough to detect, And by then it will probably rain again. On the positive side my wife & I sure did enjoy watching it rain today. Sure does beat the desert.

Steve in so la

Hi Steve & Nancy glad to hear you enjoyed the rain--Send a lot to Bill in TX, he sure has been begging (oops praying for rain & I've helped him) but don't know if he is getting any where he lives! We've had rain almost every week here in Ste, Genevieve, MO in fact there was a terrible electrical storm in the night last week with lots of lightning, LOUD THUNDER, wind, rain & hail--The sky lit up like day time or even brighter! Love each other & BE Happy! Ma Betty

but getting enough off and on to keep things green. Had a super hail storm a few days ago that made the news. Piled up 17" deep in one place and stripped some farmers field clean of their crop.

Well, Steve, too much of a good thing isn't always a good thing! You can pray for rain to stop now for awhile! Louisiana has lots of water; so too much is TOO MUCH! Will just take longer to be able to dry out enough to go for the Silver & Gold! Good Luck in digging the goodies in moister ground! ;) :) Had a beautiful sunrise this morning &, as sailors are to take warning, it was thundering this afternoon & looked like a storm was brewing, but passed on by & no rain, wind & etc! MO & many Mississippi River states have HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH RAIN -& melting ICE from northern Midwest states -- all Spring & Summer! The river is still over flood stage in many places! :sad: Ma

all the rains now as I have just about given up detecting. After 35 + years swinging my old body cannot take it any more. It's a wise person who recognizes the end of something. Steve in so la

My daughter Tami said it did rain while the sun was shining; so missed it as I didn't see nor hear the rain as it came & went! She said it poured but not for long! Ma

Sorry, Steve, to hear that you are about to end your detecting, as I always was glad to see & hear about your finds; but it is a wise person to know when it is time to quit to not harm the body & your health! So sad but true for all of us when older! If you do go once in a great while--post up the goodies! Stay well & enjoy life with Nancy--maybe a cruise or trip to someplace special! God Bless you both with good health & be blessed! Ma Betty

The weather is controlled by God, for He created it & set it in motion! The climates in all the different areas change all the time; and as the end of the age as we know it draws nearer , the weather will get warmer & even hotter, for in the end God causes brimstone to fall down with the heavens & the earth destroyed by fire & not by a huge flood this time! That is why it is so important for each person to accept & know Jesus as their own personal Lord & Savior for when saved & obedient to His Holy word in the name of Jesus is having eternal life with Him as new heavens & a new earth comes down to be living in new Jerusalem City with our blessed Savior forever! Amen! God Bless--Jesus loves you! Ma Betty

steve in so az said:
all the rains now as I have just about given up detecting. After 35 + years swinging my old body cannot take it any more. It's a wise person who recognizes the end of something. Steve in so la
Steve:
Sorry to hear about you hanging up the detector. We will all be there someday.
I'll always remember with fond memories of when you came to Michigan twice for the forum hunts.
Have a Jesus filled day
Greg in Michigan

God bless

We have the best "Stink bait"in the USA, The guy ships also.You can catch cat fish all day long :yikes:"BIG MARV'S" BAIT COMPANY, Gillett ,Texas ------1-830-789-4445.You can buy any size container:thumbup: