Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Who well be first

sube

I watch a video by paystreak superfreak talking about a voice command metal detector .Alexa set bin 1 to 15 for tone alexa change to mode 21 and so on . Just a matter of time the time saved would be great no more button pushing who well be first . sube

Someone will call the police if they see me talking to myself in the middle of the park 🤣😂

Someone will call the police if they see me talking to myself in the middle of the park 🤣😂
No doubt!!

I think my wife would divorce me if I was talking to my detector while doing an air test in the dining room!

I always hoped for a touch screen detector, but I guess that wouldn't work too well with muddy fingers! If someone would just come out with a machine that said "gold", "silver", "coin", "nail" etc...and be 100% accurate, we'd be all over it regardless of cost - problem solved!! I can't even image what folks will be detecting with 50 years from now.

I watch a video by paystreak superfreak talking about a voice command metal detector .Alexa set bin 1 to 15 for tone alexa change to mode 21 and so on . Just a matter of time the time saved would be great no more button pushing who well be first . sube
Why stop there, how about …..Alexa, help me find settings for deep silvers and eliminate iron!
Tony

That Paystreak superfreak guy acts like he on meth/speed most of the time.
listen to how fast he talks and whips that detector around like a crazy man.

I can just see some guy walking around saying, “Alexa, vibrate mode” over and over and over 😂

He is the polar opposite of Brad on Green Mountain metal detecting.