Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Who's Pin pointer

After-1-

I use the X pointer with my other detectors and no interference , the CoRe does not like the x-pointer ,So who's pinpointer do you use with the CoRe?-------------thx----------------------after1-----------

I also use all my Nokta and Makro detector models three Tesoro's and on occasion one Compass unit, all of them without and interference issues. I used to use several different Pinpointers from Garrett, Deteknix, White's, Treasure Mate and a couple of others, but I had more EMI issues, and/or failures afield, and/or poor performance so I got rid of all of them and rely completely on my Nokta and Makro Pointers.

Monte

I use the Garrett pro pointer AT.
Garrett carrot nickname.
Was my first and stilly only. Works great and haven't wanted to spend that much again to try others.
Heard great things about the nokta/makro pointers

Thanks, Which pinpointer only picks up on the end Only? Don't care about the side of the pinpointer only the tip-------------thx---------------after1----------

With the Xpointer, have you tried altering the frequency on your CoRe?

After-1- said:
Thanks, Which pinpointer only picks up on the end Only? Don't care about the side of the pinpointer only the tip-------------thx---------------after1----------

Whites TRX .... there are others too but think they are PI also.

AJ

003_14.jpg

nenadgbeepin said:
Tried that and it does not work-----------------------------after1---------------------
With the Xpointer, have you tried altering the frequency on your CoRe?