Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Why can't a put the link to my interview to DETECH Chief Engineer?

bodhi3

Dear Findmall Admins,

About one our ago I've just put here the link to my interview to Eng. Rumen Kanev, CEO & Chief Engineer of DETECH DETECTORS.

I don't run any commercial business, I'm not into sales or any other form of profit activity nor I'm related to DETECH or any other brand.

So can someone explain me why my thread was CENSORED even without a simple warning to my person?
I just wanted to share with you my interview!

Best regards,
Leonardo/"Bodhi3"

Hi, i'm just a fellow member, but a guess would be detech is not a sponsor?

Finds always has had a rule of having post with links to non sponsoring company's, metal detecting related or not. Finds is a commercial supported site. The sponsors pay a great deal of $$$ to advertise on Finds, and it would not be fair to them to allow it.

With this said, I do believe we have been through this with you on a previous post you made. If not, then it slipped through.

So that's the reason I deleted the post.

Mr. Bill
Finds Administrator

I beg you pardon but I've seen the "It's OK to talk about NEL and SEF coils" so I assumed I wasn't doing anything wrong when I've published the link on my interview on the SEF creator himself!
My blog has no commercial aim neither the interview was for advertising purposes, it was just to know a worldwide famous manufacturer a little better and to share some informations with all the Findmall readers.

Anyway, if you consider mine a violation to your policy, I'll understand.

Thanks anyway,
Leonardo/"Bodhi3"

I would have liked to have seen the interview but you can understand Mr. Bills attitude as Spirit has already done a glowing commercial ("never seen a bad report"). Just type in Faulty SEF coil or similar into your search engine and see the problems that come up. Same applies to the other third party coils. Plus you don't get something for nothing. Its easy to improve over a companies stock coil because the coil supplied with a detector has to give a balance of depth and discrimination and work on as many sites as possible. Third party coils can pick one feature to improve but there's normally a price to be paid for this and I don't mean the financial cost.