Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WHY close the Pulse Devil thread?

fredm

I have to question why that thread has been closed...Steve made his points, Mr Emery made his, others had comments...this has been ongoing from one thread to another for five years...why the censorship now?
I think Steve is correct...and no surprise...double standards do exist...

Fred

Closing this thread was the right thing for the moderator to do. It got too much about people's personal opinions of Dave Emory, and not about pulse induction metal detectors..

I suppose that when and if there is a Pulse Devil to talk about, we'll be reading about it here first. It's not like closing the old (and tedious) thread is depriving anyone of what this forum was established for.

--Dave J.

Primarily this is a PI classroom where technology, user feedback, user questions, operating hints, and potential new ideas are discussed. Obviously there is a blurred demarcation between this and a "normal" detector forum, but I was thinking myself that maybe it was time for Dave to set up his own forum for those that want to discuss the ongoing PD saga.

Eric.

Well, I suppose that is why moderators exist...that explanation/suggestion could/should have been the last thread comment; in my opinion.

thank you
With respect

Fred

Eric is absolutely right to close the thread. I don't normally post on his forum but felt that I had to respond to some of the questions people had asked.
I sincerely apologize to Eric for the way the thread went. I will indeed have a website quite soon which will have a forum. Dave. * * *