Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Why do those of you who swing an F-75 like it?

I have the LTD2 DST as my main detector and kevinnc pretty much nailed it. It has numerous modes that can be used for various hunting situations....yet is easy to set up and run. Most importantly for me, though, they find treasure. HH jim tn

1. simple controls
2. trigger pinpoint activation
3. 4 tones with option to assign high tone to nickels
4. batteries last forever
5. best ergonomics in the business

love my F75!

Its hard not to like it. I like it because its sensitive to gold and I can swing it fast, gives me 11 tone options to use with 7 hunt programs, and has a ton of coil options. My only beef with it is that its too powerful - sometimes a gain setting of zero is still to high.

HH
Mike

Its hard not to like it. I like it because its sensitive to gold and I can swing it fast, gives me 11 tone options to use with 7 hunt programs, and has a ton of coil options. My only beef with it is that its too powerful - sometimes a gain setting of zero is still to high.

HH
Mike

What he said.
Also the spread/range on the VDI numbers...0-99.
I love the Nox, the way it works and what it finds but it compresses the range too much for me to call it perfect.

IMHO ...If the Target ID Numbers were just a wee Better , it would be a perfect Detector ...... but I’ll settle for a 9+

I beach hunt 99% of the time BUT when I decide to land hunt I grab my F75. I added the NEL sharpshooter coil which has 'dead-on' pinpointing.
Love it for all of the above reasons. Great machine for cherry picking. Love the 3H mode for high tone on nickels.

One of my most unusual finds. 1938-1942 Chris Craft Brass propeller. Just gave me solid high tones and I had to see what it was,,,
Just under the surface in a park near an inland canal. 18" across

HH
Donna(NJ)

Attachments

• P1130409.JPG
    P1130409.JPG
    597.2 KB · Views: 137
  • P1130415.JPG
    P1130415.JPG
    580.1 KB · Views: 154
  • P1130426.JPG
    P1130426.JPG
    568.6 KB · Views: 147
The F75 is my aboslute favorite detector. Even when I had an Etrac, CTX 3030, and now Equinox 800, I always seem to go for the F75 the most. Here is what I love best about it:

1. For some odd reason, it is my park gold magnet. It has found me dozens of rings in parks/sports fields, the last big batch I cashed in at Midwest Refineries for almost a grand.
2. Ergonomics are the best.
3. Simplicity to fly through the settings.
4. The pinpoint/groundbalance trigger switch is in the perfect condition.
5. Yous still get incredible depth at lower sensitivities, but are able to quiet the machine down
6. It's fast and separates great. I've squeezed sites with it that I went behind with the Equinox and the Equinox didn't make my old sites new.
7. Boost process let's me hunt fields that aren't mowed. Not a perfect solution but it works when you need it.
8. Fisher service is amazing.

For a little over a year now, my primary machine has been the Rutus Alter 71, but my F75 LTD is a close second. I would echo many of the above reasons for liking the F75, especially the ergonomics, depth, and battery life. It was my first modern detector. I researched it a lot and ultimately bought it mainly because of depth reviews and its adjustability. Many reviews warned about a steep learning curve, but this is something I also appreciate about it. Many options and settings can lead one to become a better detectorist, provided you experiment with them and learn why they exist.

If you look closely in the woods, once in a while you will see one wrapped around a tree...the camo ones are harder to spot.
When they first came out, some folks really hated them because they were used to driving an old tank...they weren't apt to driving a high performance speedster on meth.

Once everyone calmed down, they were appreciating the depth and separation abilities of the F-75.....let alone the lightweight and low power draw.
I have one of the anniversary editions, the first of the family and an LTD. The LTD's all metal is deep....near 9.5" in my soil and 16" on an airtest with a nickle. I have not used or seen any detectors deeper including e-trac's, explorer SE's, whites DFX, Deeptec's, ....I lied, my cz will get as deep maybe a half a hair deeper. Some areas you won't be able to run it because of emi....that's one thing negetive about the 75....very sensitive. So use it, get use to it if you can and try not to bend it around an unsuspecting tree.lol