Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

why does GB pumping results vary wildly ?

targets

on the same patch of ground the pump brings wildly differing results .they can be down in the 50s and up in the 80s on my test gdn patch which i know by heart..never the same on a different day ..so out on the sites they could be way off again..its a worry

I would guess it's because you don't have a strong ground signal. Basically the machine is telling you not to bother adjusting the GB from factory pre set.

Are you using 4.1? If not do it. No more problem.

still on V4

Go to another spot and check. Something is not right.

Since you are in version 4, find a spot turn on tracking and seep around for a while and see where phase winds up. Then do a pumping GB and see what you get. Do another pumping GB in the same spot. Then if you get wild differences balancing. Something bad wrong.