Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Why is tekneticsdirect no longer direct?

pine3874

Went to tekneticsdirect.com today and noticed that they are no longer selling their detectors on their website. Also, there are no dealer code discounts and no free shipping. Does anyone know when this changed?

With everything all jammed up at the ports and not a whole lot of products getting delivered we can probably assume thats part of the problem.

With everything all jammed up at the ports and not a whole lot of products getting delivered we can probably assume thats part of the problem.
Jammed up at the ports shouldn't effect the so-called Made In The USA products.

The last T2 version offered was the T2+ and I sold mine in March and thought about getting another a few weeks ago. Not listed on their website.

Not sure what's up except they also haven't had much to offer in the way of newer, updated designs for quite a while.

Monte

I just dealt with a totally different product that was “made in America” only to find out the individual parts were made else where. But it was assembled here……..

I just dealt with a totally different product that was “made in America” only to find out the individual parts were made else where. But it was assembled here……..
That's exactly what I pointed out in numerous posts a few years ago when we had White's loyalists not buying foreign-made detectors because White's was "Made in the USA." I corrected that because EVERY detector from every manufacture is only ASSEMBLED in their home country, but using a lot of foreign-made parts .... especiallyy all the electronic components, arm-cup straps and more.

By the way, a good 20+ people I know who used to be on that side of thinking currently own and use detectors from France, Turkey, and the Australian outfit that has been having their detectors "assebled" in Malaysia since 2012. Of that twenty-some people I know of 4 who **also own** a current Garrett and 6 while have one or two White's units from the past decade, but only 1 of the twenty-plus who only has and uses units from a USA manufacturer.

Monte