Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Why no IDS show en in the nail test videos

sube

All the videos of the elevated nail next to a dime it hits it they say WELL WHERE'S THE ID WHEN IT COMES OFF THE NAIL WHY DOES NOBODY SHOW IT.
I hunt fairgrounds and parks ID is important to me I just can't dig every non-ferrous hit so where's the ID I can tell you what the nox ID is on a elevated nail dime set up (IT"S 15 to 16 same as a pull-tab) SO what good is it if no ID for hunting in thrash.
The ctx well ID the dime as a dime coming off the same size nail that the nox says 15 as the nails get bigger the nox stays at 15 to 16 the ctx has a intermittent id but still flashes a 12.43 every 2 to 3 sweeps also change that dime to a pull-tab the nox still reads 15 to 16 the ctx well read it as a pull-tab bigger nail nox still calls it a 15 to 16 ctx calls it a dime to high but going to user mode in high thrash clearly see a trace going to the tab range .sube

Last edited:
I’m going to make a prediction….you and I are going to have to barf it up and buy one to see for ourselves. I do actually think that the D2 can help to unlock some coins in our terrible hunting spots that have very high potential. How much better will it be than the CTX? Again, I think what we do is so specialized that we really have to see for ourselves. I’m not saying nobody does it, but the number of people who PURPOSELY go for the worst of the worst spots isn’t high, and understandably. But that’s where the coins are. GETTING to them is the problem, and you’re right….there’s NO way I can dig every piece of non-ferrous “whatever” to hopefully find a coin. It ain’t gonna happen. We just need to know for ourselves what the “tells” are.
I think I can say that you and I are the kind of guys who would spend ALOT of time with settings and features on this new machine to wring every trick out of it. It would definitely keep us busy for QUITE awhile!😎😎😎

I’m going to make a prediction….you and I are going to have to barf it up and buy one to see for ourselves. I do actually think that the D2 can help to unlock some coins in our terrible hunting spots that have very high potential. How much better will it be than the CTX? Again, I think what we do is so specialized that we really have to see for ourselves. I’m not saying nobody does it, but the number of people who PURPOSELY go for the worst of the worst spots isn’t high, and understandably. But that’s where the coins are. GETTING to them is the problem, and you’re right….there’s NO way I can dig every piece of non-ferrous “whatever” to hopefully find a coin. It ain’t gonna happen. We just need to know for ourselves what the “tells” are.
I think I can say that you and I are the kind of guys who would spend ALOT of time with settings and features on this new machine to wring every trick out of it. It would definitely keep us busy for QUITE awhile!😎😎😎
I think I need to send you a life preserver.

Kevin----I can't save your life---but---I think I can (help) keep your sanity intact!------Here it is---yah ready??-----Keep what yah got---it don't get any better than that!----P.S.----you do have the CTX & Deus 1 don't you? :)