Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Why the Deus has two sets of controls.....

I keep the control unit in an arm mounted waterproof ipod/cell phone case along with my log. That way, if I need to make adjustments it's right there and the case protects it against the rain and dirt/dust. I use the sounds to determine whether to dig or not, but I do look at the Id to make a note in my log. I'm still fairly new to the Deus and like to see where the targets hit on the ID scale in the different frequencies.

you can use simple wire headphones on Deus wireless headphones panel or control panel, or glue control panel to wire headphones :laugh: or buy Deus and sell wireless headphones to save cost.

:lol::clapping: John Pwain strikes agaiiiin

actualy its true my bandy legged freind i been using xp,s since 2006 and all purchased in france so as you can imagine i have been following everything they do and after living in france fo 23 years now i understand the language rather well lol thats what i was askin you in previous posts; where DO you actally get your EU info from :blowup: i think its best if you ask alain on his own xp forum in future, but for you if yer lucky you might get one of his patient minions :lol:

Awhhh The joys of british soap opera lovers

:cheers: