Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Widescan/ DD coil for Tejon

Get the 11x8 RSD coil. Works real well.

NEL 12 x 13 does good on the Tejon.

of cause you will end up having to buy ever coil that fits the Tejon you know that right by the end of this thread :lmfao:

AJ

Check out the NEL website, as well as the CORS. Tesoro offers the 11x8 as a standard dd coil, the 10" eliptical dd, and their older 12x10 dd. My Tejon was purchased with the newer 11x8. I'd recommend it for general all-around use. My favorite coil (right now) though, is the smaller 5.75. Big coils are great for depth and covering area, but not so great in the heavily mineralized, very trash areas I frequent. ^_^

Tesoro 12x10 widescan is my most used coil, I also have a NEL Sharpshooter and a NEL Storm. The Sharpshooter is a great coil for high trash and in the woods. The Storm is crazy deep but heavy, I use a swingy thingy sling with the Storm but it is worth it.