Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wife found other missing USN ring, I kid you not...

Ronstar

Im out detecting with jkline doing absolutely horrible when I get a text from the wife, “looky what I found while walking along the street!” I kid you not its the other missing 80 yr old USN ring (you remember the one I found???)

Well at least I have her looking down for shiny things..... 😂😝🤪

Attachments

• 539A6155-7CC6-467D-8E1F-55C0CB457D4D.jpeg
    539A6155-7CC6-467D-8E1F-55C0CB457D4D.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 133
I dont know how common these pinch clamps are but this one has different numbers and letters on the outside. Exact same stainless clamp, Just made me laugh when she sent the pic.....

Untitled.jpg

OH NO ! there is one of those rings in my garage ...as you can see I can't get to the inside to see the number to call...can you give it to me ?

give me the number to call as you can see it .

Last edited:
Im out detecting with jkline doing absolutely horrible when I get a text from the wife, “looky what I found while walking along the street!” I kid you not its the other missing 80 yr old USN ring (you remember the one I found???)

Well at least I have her looking down for shiny things..... 😂😝🤪
I'm going to say our Navy needs to tighten up on their Top Secret Security measures... :giggle:

Ring she found says “Oatiker” on one side and “210” on the other side. Exact same clamp, size and everything. One would think the industry would at least keep the numbers the same.
Hey Elmy, you had rings and used the for plumbing repair? Gonna bet those cars are USN IG coming to seize your project......

Ring she found says “Oatiker” on one side and “210” on the other side. Exact same clamp, size and everything. One would think the industry would at least keep the numbers the same.
Hey Elmy, you had rings and used the for plumbing repair? Gonna bet those cars are USN IG coming to seize your project......
by the way...did you notice my avatar ????

oh no!!! The secret water guys got you too!!! Ok, learned my lesson for a year.... maybe.... NOT