Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wife needs prayers

RickIowa2009

Hi Guys and Gals,
Please pray for my wife, she has had a major heart attack, a torn aorta and jugular replaced. This happened last Thursday. She is still in ICU on a ventilator.
Thanks for your prayers.
Rick

Rick, I would be honored to pray for your wife & mate for life. May our gracious Heavenly Father grant her renewal of body & mind and may He do a miracle in her life and allow her to return home quickly. We ask it all in the precious name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Rick I will be praying for her. You hang in there.

Rick,
I was so taken aback by this post, I couldn't immediately respond. I am praying for Cheryl, it seems like yesterday we were sitting together giggling and sharing a meal together. Such a kind person! Praying for strength, healing and comfort for you both. Please call if you need to talk... We will be checking on you all. Sending our love and prayers,

Liz

Rick the prayer will start now and will continue. I am glad to see you but sorry about the circumstances. Keep us informed.

that she will be out of the ICU soon and on her way to better health with peace and comfort to you both, in Jesus' name I pray! Amen!