Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wife was looking to suprise me for Christmas with a 800!!

nalc472

My wife told me she was in touch with my detector dealer to buy me a 800 for Christmas. She told me because they do not know when it i will be released. Bah Humbug. Offer for detector still good after Christmas. She did surprise me with a E-trac for christmas 3 years ago. Great wife :)

nalc472 said:
My wife told me she was in touch with my detector dealer to buy me a 800 for Christmas. She told me because they do not know when it i will be released. Bah Humbug. Offer for detector still good after Christmas. She did surprise me with a E-trac for christmas 3 years ago. Great wife :)

You wife is what we call "a keeper"! Awesome present, and hopefully you wont have to wait too long!

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/MINELAB-EQUINOX-800-Metalldetektor-VORBESTELLUNG/263305675118?hash=item3d4e3dc16e:g:wHYAAOSwxKBaAcUS

odd they changed the people in description what a laff

somewhereinbc said:
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/MINELAB-EQUINOX-800-Metalldetektor-VORBESTELLUNG/263305675118?hash=item3d4e3dc16e:g:wHYAAOSwxKBaAcUS

odd they changed the people in description what a laff

??? wtf is that supposed to be about?

Southwind said:
There is always next year!

yea or another less frustrating hobby:)

Love this hobby only hard to find new spots to detect, hoping like others the new detectors may open up the old spots a little.... HH

ps folks it's just a hobby try to relax.

I hope to re pound all the areas I can. If I have finds then it is a great detector. I hit places over and over until they get tired of me.

nalc472 said:
you

You need to find that wife of yours a fat 14k ring

Great to hear you get such great support for your hobby on the home front.

As somebody above already noted, sounds like your wife is a "Keeper".

I heard some rumbilngs that MInelab updated their release date, so I better run . . . . . . . . .

Rich -