Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

wifi earbuds for the deus??

targets

anyone seen any working from any source ?i would be interested if xp made some for sale apart from 3rd party ear buds/??

I don't think XP is going to be giving out there source code or SDK for bluetooth to the headphones. I'm sure someone could reverse engineer it but that's a different question in itself.
Would be cool to have something smaller with better sound quality, sometimes I use my wired "Beats" headphones and the difference is stunning you can really hear the different tones. Most Detecting HP are not the best sounding :)

maybe xp could make up some for sale ?

good luck with that one. Xp don't really listen to customers. maybe if u were talking to Makro/Nokta. would be on my wish list too

I have a bluetooth TX/RX unit (really small) plugged into the jack on the remote, held in place with velcro sticky pads, which allows the use of any bluetooth earbuds. Works great. Check Amazon for any quality level you want.

For that matter this setup allows me to also have the only wireless Harbor Freight 9 function detector in existence. :surprised:........:lol:

Amazon. Search bluetooth TX/RX and true wireless earbuds. Big selection. Look for bluetooth Ver. 5.0 or higher. Your choice.

I have looked many times; the selection of true Aptx Low Latency is extremely limited; that is why I asked.

I have tried others that claim low latency but where not certified aptX Low latency and found them too slow for metal detecting. I have a pair of the Levn earbuds that are listed on the Qualcomm aptX site and they are noticeably faster. I used them with a ML Equinox.

I have tried several TXs with those earbuds that claimed to be low latency but were not. So that why I wondered what you found that was aptX LL?

Once you use true aptX low latency the difference is apparent and anything less is unsatisfactory.

Architex,

Still haven't been able to find the aptX Low Latency ones. How about a link to the ones you use?

you can buy a blue tooth transmitter that plugs into the headphones jack and you can attach it to the machine with velcro and any blue tooth headphones or earbuds will work

one other thing they need to be low latency transmitter and earbuds
to avoid lag time

rsarge1,

That is why I asked Architex to share the links to the true aptX Low Latency setup he says he is using. Plenty of regular ones out there with unacceptable lag. Once you try the real deal you won't be happy with the lag IMO.

I have four types. The only ones that FOR SURE work no latency are Apple Air Buds........BUT.......$159.95 !!!

i would have thought some dealers would be selling a ear buds kit by now as we dont need the heavy phones all year round when you have the remote control

i ordered some of these to try

they dont plug in the ear but hang on the ears

Teepao Bone Conduction Headphones (2018 Newest) Earless Bluetooth Headset Wireless Earhook Non In-Ear Earpiece Noise Cancelling Hands Free Earbuds

what we need is something like the apple airpods for the deus